DNP IDW520 Passport / ID Printer Solution (MEDIA NOT INCLUDED)
MEDIA NOT INCLUDED
High Profits, Big Demand
ID photo printing is one of the most profitable services a photo business can offer. Competitive media pricing allows for higher revenue potential, meaning more profit for your business
The IDW520 console checks every image against 6 image standards, so each passport or Visa photo meets domestic and foreign requirements, thus eliminating rejections and unhappy customers.
New System Features
The IDW520 has a proven easy-to-use, user-friendly workflow. End-to-end, the system makes the whole process simple, from photo shooting to printing the image. The system automates many of the chores for faster results.
New Printer Features
The IDW520 printer has a smaller footprint than the predecessor IDW500; takes up less countertop space, important in a retail environment. Smaller media pack size for more economical reloads.
New Camera Features
- Specialty equipment delivering quality photos that satisfy government ID requirements.
- Memory Zoom function for easy photo shooting session after session.
- Only two clicks to wirelessly transfer images to the processor console.
New Software Features
- Improved user experience featuring a faster system start up and a faster workflow for quick photo print production with consistent results.
- Choose from a large selection of foreign and domestic passport and Visa output sizes, and create customer templates for special applications.
- The IDW520 software creates a gallery of the past 16 captured images. This allows for easy reprints or changing the template and printing without taking another picture.
- The image processor is faster and performs 6 built-in image checks automatically to adjust the head, size, position, tilt, crop, and more to ensure the image meets chosen requirements.
- Auto-print function of correctly framed photos for faster workflow.
- Ability to manually adjust color, brightness, contrast, and more to ensure the highest quality photo.
- Ability to output the processed images to a USB stick in addition to printing them.
- Supports 4 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Latin America Spanish, and Canadian French.
- Supports IDs for 17 countries plus specialty ID templates.
- FlashAir™ Card Utility is now built into the software (and web downloadable for added convenience).
- Remote software updates and remote support* are in addition to the local update and maintenance functions.
- Extensive Help Section provides Help Videos for optimal picture taking and reloading print media in addition to on-screen quick reference and system user documentation.
*Requires Ethernet and active internet connection.