DNP Wireless Connect Module WCM2
The DNP Wireless Connect Module WCM2 Print is DNP’s newest and easiest wireless printing device, allowing wireless printing from mobile devices (iPhone®, iPad,and Android devices), Windows PCs, and Mac® and direct printing using the WCM Print.
- Wirelessly print from macOS®, iOS®, Android®, and Windows® devices.
- Easy printing from tablet-based (iPad® or Android) photo booths and roamer booths.
- Printer and media are automatically identified by WCM2 Print.
- Print to single or multiple DNP printers. Perfect tool to enable printing at small to medium size events.
The WCM2 Print creates its own WiFi hotspot that allows wireless printing without the need for an internet connection.
The WCM Portal includes new admin controls that are easy to navigate. Set which print sizes are made available, manage WCM Print functions, and other settings to customize the user experience.
Connects to Your Network
The WCM2 Print can connect to other networks via WiFi or ethernet to allow you to print as well as connect to social networks for uploads.
Allows pictures that are stored locally on the device to be selected using the WCM Print and sent directly to the printer.
• Compatible Printers: QW410, DS40, DS80, DS620A, DS-RX1HS, DS820A.
• OS: iOS 11 & later, macOS 11.1, 11.0, & 10.15, Windows 10, Android 9 & later
• USB Ports: 2 - allows for connection to two DNP printers.
• WiFi Hotspot: 802.11 b/g/n standards